Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thanksgiving Thursday 73-90

73. pyrex arriving parcel post without even a scratch
74. finishing a huge slipper order part 2
75. little lady's super awesome playdate evaluation for preK
76. little man's amazing interview for K
This is what he did in the interview when she said, "Show me the number 6 with your fingers" expecting him to show her 6 fingers!

77. unexpected etsy sales
78. people who are willing to help me get to the post office
79. birthday party plans
80. no more tangles sprays and shampoos
81. sunshine
82. washi tape so pretty
83. catching up on fun shows when children are resting
84. resting children
85. ability to create and give a gift to one in need
86. silly pictures from years ago that still make me smile
87. silly jokes with my best friend
88. mustache humor...."I mustache you a question.."
89. hope
90. great crochet patterns to follow (mostly by http://www.etsy.com/shop/mamachee )


Today I am linking up with  A PUNK, A PUMPKIN, And A PEANUT  for Thankful Thursdays .(Since I've been doing it for a while anyway!! :) 

a punk, a pumpkin and a peanut

5 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! I love it. He's a creative thinker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that pic is all kinds of genius... also #89 never fails

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Toddler WhispererMarch 8, 2012 at 11:13 PM

    I have no clue how you do everything you do for us. Makes my job look like cake!
    I'm thankful for the blessing you are to me. I love you my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. first, so glad you linked up. second, i laughed out loud, for real, when i saw that photo. my little man had his kindergarten eval last week, too! and he loved it :) what a creative little guy you've got! and third, i absolutely love that your husband commented and his sweet words. speaks volumes about you all.
    blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! my hubby totally surprised me as i didn't even know he read my blog. lol. i am glad i found your link up for my thanksgiving thursdays to join.

      Delete