Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday Night Feature EverythingElaine

Tonight (because today was so busy) my feature is a shop I was introduced to a little over a year ago.

EverythingElaine on etsy is such a fun place to browse for almost any occasion gifts!  She has sections for each of the following : custom printing, greeting cards, necklaces, earrings, bracelets, bookmarks, hair accessories, destash, and seasonal. Really, something for everyone. Like Elaine says, "You don't have everything until you have EverythingElaine."

Last year I was fortunate enough to make a trade with her, and received some beautiful items I used as gifts...and something I gave to ME!
pretty much my favorite earrings ever

Do you have a reader in the family? Need a stocking stuffer or a gift for a co-worker?
book thong $10

bookmarks $7.50 each

Here are some beautiful earrings that are just begging to be purchased!

$16
Now lookie looo, a necklace I think might go nicely with my earrings...
$16
(hint hint Mr Toddlerwhisperer...)

Before I go, I do want to share something she makes for jewelry makers...custom jewelry cards. I love these. They give such a professional look to your finished jewelry.

So go check out her shop EverythingElaine and see what goodies you may behold! 


2 comments:

  1. Oh, Jenny, what a nice feature! You've totally made my whole weekend! It makes me so happy that you love your earrings so much. I truly appreciate the time you took to create such a wonderful post. THANK YOU!!
    Hugs
    ~Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful work from a great Etsy artist!

    ReplyDelete