Friday, April 30, 2010

Five-products I've just recently tried

YUMM. The kids loved, the hubby loved. I just served with our shredded beef tacos.
I'm afraid of the dentist. Haven't been for a while, so ya. I have an appointment and have been brushing with this like mad. I like it. Kind of reminds me of PearlWhite my parents used to buy.
Been doing a lot of work in the backyard...totally disrupting the ant colonies out there...so they keep ending up coming into our house through one various crack in the foundation or another...and I needed something to use inside the house. It does have a very strong minty/lemongrass scent, but it kills on contact.
Chick fil a milkshake? yum. kids loved their strawberry and vanilla, and i hearted my cookies and cream.
This is my MP3 player. I got it for Christmas, but just recently loaded it up and use it. I love it. I even think it is under $40.


So, how 'bout you? Try anything new or exciting recently?? Happy weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment