Friday, August 28, 2009

I've Resolved

to not spend as much time crocheting or computering around the kiddles. I get so caught up in my craft, and I am such a blasted over achiever I have to start and complete my projects pronto. So this means a lot more early morning before the babes arise for me to get up and crochet. I am also giving myself one hour during Sesame Street to crochet too. I am trying to spend more time with the babes and take them on adventures and walks, and go to parks, and play with Play Doh...So that's why August hasn't been my best Blogging month. :) Working on my priorities...July just left me so drained...I feel like I was lost in a heap of fibers and finally have made my way out!



Bubs checking out his Playdoh man
One of my newest projects..


Marty the Bear watching the kiddles play. He's visiting a lot of my fellow March Mommies as we speak. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment