Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Eehp yuuu

We had heard the roar of six apaches flying over head just moments before little ladybug started saying, "eehp yuuu" to me. I was in the kitchen cleaning up, as I do every morning, and she started walking closer to me from the den.


"Helicoptor," I tell her. "Yes, I heard them too."


"eehp yuuu" she insists...


I think, wow...she's really working on her words, trying to say helicoptor.


"Helicoptor, baby."


She's closer. I continue emptying the dishwasher.


"EEEEHHP YUUU." she grabs a fork and hands it to me.

It dawns on me. My baby wants to help me. "HELP YOU."


Oh, are you saying "Help you?"


She giggles. I grab the camera, and she procedes to empty the dishwasher of all the silverware...minus the sharp objects of course!


No comments:

Post a Comment