Wednesday, July 1, 2009

a few things...

Things I am waiting for:
~a big box from the UPS guy *crossing fingers for an early arrival*
~my hubby to finish Thursday so we can have a 4 day weekend
~4th of July fireworks...I really want to see them this year...as long as the babes don't panic and scratch our eyes out...
~Monday so we can eat some good carbs again...(But it hasn't been as hard as I thought it would be to avoid them)
~an etsy sale...of course!

Things I am not waiting for any longer:
~a key to our mailbox. That's right....after changing the lock on our mailbox without permission and without giving us the key...endless trips to the post office with two tots in tow quite a few phone calls, and finally an ugly email to the USPS yesterday (not too proud of myself...) The doorbell rang this morning and I was handed the keys to our box.
That's how I roll.

1 comment:

  1. I would have been PISSED about the mailbox thing. I would have done the same thing!! I hope you have an awesome july 4th!!

    ReplyDelete