Friday, May 22, 2009

Just made

My first ad...someone is giving away free advertising...so I thought I would give it a go. What do you think??

I've also just made my first few sets of coasters. I know, I know, kinda typical for crochet...but I kinda love them...

And, I am still working on my friend's bday bag. Her bday was in February...but she'll get it soon. I'm sick of staring at unfinished work! I will be getting it to her next week.

I scored at hobby lobby!!! I found kits made by sugarand cream cotton yarn...with three almost 1 lb balls for less than $15. That was a huge score. I needed brown and black...and they had a camo colored one too. I made the boy a big floppy sunhat! :)

Tell me what you think abou the ad and the coasters! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the AD! Really cute! and the coasters are awesome!

    ReplyDelete