Thursday, February 12, 2009

So I just whipped up the cutest thing ever...

Ya, so I had never even heard of or seen one of these little numbers in all my life until a girl on my birthboard posted one that she had made. I HAD to have one...and since I am up to my ears with yarn right now, I asked her for the pattern..(Couldn't hurt, right?) There are quite a few out there bouncing around on the internet, so she pointed me to this one. http://www.geocities.com/crotiques/origcradle.htm I was a little hesitant...I thought it may just be too girly and lacy for my tomboyish mind to create...but I DID IT!! I'm really happy with my results!!!

Here it is. The cradle purse.








Is that not the cutest thing ever?? I was kinda suprised at how quickly it whipped up too...maybe two hours top!!! YAY for long naps for the babes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment